Edinburgh Accommodation, EDINBURGH
EDINBURGH: Known as 'Athens of the North, is a welcoming, small village-like city, capital of Scotland.
ONE WORLD, ONE FAMILY, DIVERSE PEOPLES SHARING -
fOR FULL DETAILS, RATES AND CONTACT INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT MY PROFILE AT THE MSTERBANDB WEBSITE: https://www.misterbandb.com/rooms/45861?
I am delighted to have been able to share my home with many dozens of visitors from East and West through AIRBnB and the German site Wimdu these past 5 years:
The guest room is ideal for 1-3 persons, and up to 5 if needed - great for the single traveller, couples, friends, theatre companies, etc. The room and accommodation are wheelchair-friendly.. Oriental rugs scattered throughout on wool fitted carpets ensure a rich and cozy ambiance.
Located right on the edge of the New Town, the ground floor garden flat is more like a cottage in beautiful Edinburgh. It is a 22-minute walk from Waverley train station on Princes St, 30 mins to the Royal Mile and 13 minutes from the closest tram stop (York Place) for the Airport . There are also many local bus services nearby.
There are 3 single beds (a single and a bunk bed) and two extra mattress which can be placed on the floor next to the beds if required for more than three.
ALL BEDDING AND TOWELS ARE INCLUDED.
* There are a chest of drawers, writing desk, comfortable arm chair, large mirror and closet.
* The room is across the hall from the shared bathroom
* All linens/bedding/towels, wireless broadband, gas central heating, 'power-shower', hair dryer, washing machine and drying closet are provided
* Well-behaved pets are welcome
* There is a collection of maps and guides of Edinburgh and Scotland available, please ask
A Continental breakfast is included (Rolls/bread, jam, butter, coffee/tee, maybe fruit and/or muesli). Guests may use the kitchen by arrangement.
View on a map (Will open in a new window)